Today
Hello Everyone,
Well today is another day, and I have ALOT of homework tonight so this won't be very long as i need to get started soon if i want to be finished before midnight. Well today is the 4th and it's today that Benjamin leaves for Vancouver. So for the next week I am just really going to give a fun kind of update on what happened on that specific day so that when Benjamin arrives in Vancouver and checks my blog he will know what I have been doing while he has been cramped in a car for the past week with his brother!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry that was mean! (I didn't mean it! I LOVE YOU BENNY!!!!)
Well tomorrow I have a presentation that I have to do in science. It was on anything of our choice and of course I picked Astronomy (and that's AstrONOMY, not AstrOLOGY! every different things!! lol Emma!) Well the worst thing is that it is ONLY 2 minutes!! how am I supposed to fit Astronomy into 2 minutes?? I think that I am going to pick the formation of stars and do on that. Anyway, why am I even saying all this, who really cares other than me, and maybe Benjamin, but he isn't even going to read this for about 8 days!
I AM SO SAD!!! 8 days of not talkin to him at all... well I can always email him, but with no reply... but like no msn and no phone or ANYTHING!!!! WAAAAAWAAAAAWAAAAAA!!!!!!
(btw for those of you that think that i am being sarcastic... I'm not, i am really really sad!... in more than one way, yes i know).
Well tomorrow is the 5th, and I am going to go to school... unless i don't finish all my homework and suddenly become sick, then i won't go to school. But I didn't just say that! (just incase aunty Nae or Daddy decide to read my blog... HELLO!!!:D).
Well i love everyone very much and Benjamin especially much! (that isn't really well english spoken on the part of mine... mmm...) *said in an old voice like that of wise Yoda*
So here we are... at the end of my entry for today, unless if something really exciting comes up before I go to bed, then this is goodbye until tomorrow. But like I said something really exciting and kewl could happen before... I.... go.... to... acctually, nothing really kewl will probably happen. UNLESS if Benjamin is suddenly ubducted by the aliens that like in my back yard and teleported all the way over here.... with i guess his computer and his bed(as he can't like without those) o yea and his new game card chip thingy, and all his computer games. Oh yea and his Game Cub and all the games that go along with that, and I suppose Thomas's Xbox, and Halo 1 and 2 games. ...
(I think that is it....) [I think so too...] {and me too....}
The above of course not being the little voices in my head!
(no of course not) [Yea why would you think that!?] {I don't know}
N E WAY!!! back to having to go coz of alot of homework! love you all and will update you on my totally not boring and friekeshly wierd live!!!:D YAY GO ME AND FRIEKS!!! YAY!!!
~Sassy~
Well today is another day, and I have ALOT of homework tonight so this won't be very long as i need to get started soon if i want to be finished before midnight. Well today is the 4th and it's today that Benjamin leaves for Vancouver. So for the next week I am just really going to give a fun kind of update on what happened on that specific day so that when Benjamin arrives in Vancouver and checks my blog he will know what I have been doing while he has been cramped in a car for the past week with his brother!! HAHAHAHAHAHA.... sorry that was mean! (I didn't mean it! I LOVE YOU BENNY!!!!)
Well tomorrow I have a presentation that I have to do in science. It was on anything of our choice and of course I picked Astronomy (and that's AstrONOMY, not AstrOLOGY! every different things!! lol Emma!) Well the worst thing is that it is ONLY 2 minutes!! how am I supposed to fit Astronomy into 2 minutes?? I think that I am going to pick the formation of stars and do on that. Anyway, why am I even saying all this, who really cares other than me, and maybe Benjamin, but he isn't even going to read this for about 8 days!
I AM SO SAD!!! 8 days of not talkin to him at all... well I can always email him, but with no reply... but like no msn and no phone or ANYTHING!!!! WAAAAAWAAAAAWAAAAAA!!!!!!
(btw for those of you that think that i am being sarcastic... I'm not, i am really really sad!... in more than one way, yes i know).
Well tomorrow is the 5th, and I am going to go to school... unless i don't finish all my homework and suddenly become sick, then i won't go to school. But I didn't just say that! (just incase aunty Nae or Daddy decide to read my blog... HELLO!!!:D).
Well i love everyone very much and Benjamin especially much! (that isn't really well english spoken on the part of mine... mmm...) *said in an old voice like that of wise Yoda*
So here we are... at the end of my entry for today, unless if something really exciting comes up before I go to bed, then this is goodbye until tomorrow. But like I said something really exciting and kewl could happen before... I.... go.... to... acctually, nothing really kewl will probably happen. UNLESS if Benjamin is suddenly ubducted by the aliens that like in my back yard and teleported all the way over here.... with i guess his computer and his bed(as he can't like without those) o yea and his new game card chip thingy, and all his computer games. Oh yea and his Game Cub and all the games that go along with that, and I suppose Thomas's Xbox, and Halo 1 and 2 games. ...
(I think that is it....) [I think so too...] {and me too....}
The above of course not being the little voices in my head!
(no of course not) [Yea why would you think that!?] {I don't know}
N E WAY!!! back to having to go coz of alot of homework! love you all and will update you on my totally not boring and friekeshly wierd live!!!:D YAY GO ME AND FRIEKS!!! YAY!!!
~Sassy~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home