Moo...

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Half way through the week

Hello Everybody,
Sorry that I didn't write yesterday, I was really busy. Not much happened yesterday, most of my year was out in Cheltenham doing geography coursework. They had to ask like 50 poeple a bunch of questions. So most our classes were pretty much just having fun as hardly anyone was there in alot of classes.
Today was quite fun, I had like Latin instead of Spanish today, but the lady who was supposed to be coming to talk about it only got here in time to do 15 minutes... so for the rest of the time (like b4 she got there) it was our french teachers that were trying to muddle their way through teaching us some. Really quite boring but really funny to watch. But the lady that came at the end was really great! I am going to order some books from the Cambridge online site to teach myself latin... i will need it, so might as well learn it now.
So I tried out for the school auditions for the next musical coming up... don't think that i did tremendously well, but i am praying and hopeing but won't be dispointed, but would be totally excited if i could get a part! but if not will totally have fun watching it!
Well I got an email from Benjamin i think it was yesterday! so that was great! I came home thinking that coz he is on the road with his fmaily to Vancouver that he wouldn't get to email but wanting to hope just in case, and there it was... AN E-MAIL!!! OOOOOooooOOOOOoooo :P
I also did my presentation in science and everyone liked that from what i got! so that was kewl!
well i don't too much more to say, but love everyone and will write tomorrow if i have time or anything interesting to say!
toodles

~Sassy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home