School Musical
Hey Everyone,
I got a part in the school musical!!! YAY!! Well other than that this was my last friday at school for this school year. Next week I am at Birmingham Universaty for my work experience, and then I just have 3 and 1/2 days till... wait for it... yes!.... THE HOLIDAYS!!!!
Well although the above is happy, my thoughts and prayers are still with the victimes of yesterdays bombs. It is going to take a while for London to be physically back on it's feet and running at 100% efficiency, but we can get there... then it will just be the physical trauma... which will take much longer. But with God we can make it, I just pray so strongly for not only the christians who were effected but the non-christians who don't have know God.
Well got to go and pack ready for sunday when i go up to Birmingham! love you all and will update again soon.
~Sassy~
I got a part in the school musical!!! YAY!! Well other than that this was my last friday at school for this school year. Next week I am at Birmingham Universaty for my work experience, and then I just have 3 and 1/2 days till... wait for it... yes!.... THE HOLIDAYS!!!!
Well although the above is happy, my thoughts and prayers are still with the victimes of yesterdays bombs. It is going to take a while for London to be physically back on it's feet and running at 100% efficiency, but we can get there... then it will just be the physical trauma... which will take much longer. But with God we can make it, I just pray so strongly for not only the christians who were effected but the non-christians who don't have know God.
Well got to go and pack ready for sunday when i go up to Birmingham! love you all and will update again soon.
~Sassy~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home