Work experience
Heya guys!
Well tomorrow I leave for my work experience! It will be sooo fun! Me and my dad are going to go to Birmingham and just do the route, from the University to the poeple's house at which I am staying at. They are friends of our Auntie Jan, she met them when she was on holiday somewhere, I don't know where. I am going to be spending tomorrow night with them, and then every night till friday when Dad will pick me up after my last day at the University. I really hope that I have fun and that I make some new friends.
I am not quite sure what I will be doing during the week, but that's half the fun of it. It is also a downfall as I am not sure what type of clothes I will need or what other things I will need to bring with me. But that's ok, I can always just take a range of stuff. That does remind me that I do need to pack! lol Well I will keep you all updated as the week goes on, and I will let you know who I meet and what I do!!
Ciao all,
~Sassy~
Well tomorrow I leave for my work experience! It will be sooo fun! Me and my dad are going to go to Birmingham and just do the route, from the University to the poeple's house at which I am staying at. They are friends of our Auntie Jan, she met them when she was on holiday somewhere, I don't know where. I am going to be spending tomorrow night with them, and then every night till friday when Dad will pick me up after my last day at the University. I really hope that I have fun and that I make some new friends.
I am not quite sure what I will be doing during the week, but that's half the fun of it. It is also a downfall as I am not sure what type of clothes I will need or what other things I will need to bring with me. But that's ok, I can always just take a range of stuff. That does remind me that I do need to pack! lol Well I will keep you all updated as the week goes on, and I will let you know who I meet and what I do!!
Ciao all,
~Sassy~

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home