Moo...

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Birmingham

Hey all,

Well today me and dad went to church with the family and then dropped the boys and mum off at home and then went straight on to Birmingham. Finding the University wasn't hard, it was finding where on the campus I needed to be the next day that was difficult. It was lots of fun though spending the day with my dad! That was really awesome actually! Birmingham is really quite big, and the bullring is awesome. I have to walk through it every morning, coz I need to change trains on the way to the University. I know that after the first day it will be easier.

Carolyn and Graham are really nice and their church is really good too. I went to an evening service that is more upbeat than the earlier one, so they said. But it was really fun I can tell you that for sure! Everyone is really nice, and the University looks mega kewl! There is this really big clock that is kewl. And it is like a little town all in itself!

Well I am going to go for now, will let you know how my first day went! Ciao

~Sassy~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home