The Army
Hey Everyone...
I am honestly considering a career in the army. I know that some poeple that I have talked to about this in the past have expressed how bad of an idea they think this is. Not only coz of the death thing, but also because of the amount of work that it is and all. I know Benjamin, really doesn't like the idea at all. So i am kinda not sure why I am writting this in my blog so that he can see it. But I am serious about it.
I want to go to univeristy, but being in the army doesn't mean that I can't do that. I have always wanted to be a pilot in the army. Now I know that my eyesite is a problem there, but there are ways around that. I have been talking online to Sgt Gary Harriss, and he explained alot of stuff that I was unsure about, and I am really quite excited.
Well whoever reads this, let me know what you think about it.
Ciao for now
~Sassy~
I am honestly considering a career in the army. I know that some poeple that I have talked to about this in the past have expressed how bad of an idea they think this is. Not only coz of the death thing, but also because of the amount of work that it is and all. I know Benjamin, really doesn't like the idea at all. So i am kinda not sure why I am writting this in my blog so that he can see it. But I am serious about it.
I want to go to univeristy, but being in the army doesn't mean that I can't do that. I have always wanted to be a pilot in the army. Now I know that my eyesite is a problem there, but there are ways around that. I have been talking online to Sgt Gary Harriss, and he explained alot of stuff that I was unsure about, and I am really quite excited.
Well whoever reads this, let me know what you think about it.
Ciao for now
~Sassy~

1 Comments:
At 8:39 pm,
Mr. Sir said…
Hey I'm k with u army-ing. In fact, for a while 9including now) I've kinda entertained the idea of joining the army.
--Ben
Post a Comment
<< Home